How can you become a member: Primary/Patron/Life Membership
- The membership of the Association is open to all individuals, firms, companies or other business organizations engaged in the “Toy Industry & Trade” of all types of Toys, Games, Dolls, Educational Aids, Playthings, called “Toys” and allied items including Raw Materials, Semi-finished items used in the Industry. These may also include any Regional Associations who are engaged in the upliftment of the “Toy Industry & Trade” in any part of the Country.
- Admission as a member will be available for individual persons subject to attainment of the age of 21 Years and will be without discrimination of gender, religion, cast, color or creed.
- Membership of the Association shall subject to the approval of the Governing Body of the Association whose decision shall be final. Each application for Primary membership shall be signed by any two Governing Body Members.
- Membership to the Association will be limited to Indian Citizens and/or Companies/Firms registered under Indian Laws.
- Membership/Subscription charges:
- Primary membership:Annual Susbcription for Primary member is Rs.5900/- (including 18% GST) .
- Patron membership:The Patron Member will be required to pay Rs.35,400/- (including 18% GST) at the time of membership and can become member for 10 years.
- Life membership:The Life Member will be required to pay Rs.1,18,000/- (including 18% GST) at the time of membership and can become member for Life.
You can make the payment by Cheque/DD in favour of "The Toy Association of India" or through RTGS/NEFT along with the Membership form or Submit your Membership form online.
The Toy Association of India
Account No: 1192750987 Bank Name: Central Bank of India
IFSC Code: CBIN0280309 MICR Code: 110016025
Branch: -Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
The Association offers the following benefits to its members:
- As a link between the industry and the Government, the association projects the industry problems to the Government and provide feedback and communication to its members.
- Circulates information/ enquires related to the issues prevailing in the industry.
- Invites members to participate in the Toy Biz International, South Asia's Largest Show of Toys and Games held annually.
- Undertake capacity building and awareness program for the benefit of members.
- Provides assistance for participation in any activities under MDA/ MAI schemes of the Government.
- Participate in Indian Pavilion of the International Toy Fairs held at Nurnberg and Hong Kong in association with SGEPC.
- Participate as Indian Delegation organized by the association to such fairs .
- Obtain overseas business enquires and other related information for capacity building and competitiveness in national and International Market.
A new type of Membership @100/- per annum including GST
Towards achieving our target of minimum 10000 members from across India, TAI has created a new category of “Member” with an Annual Subscription of just Rs.100/- only including GST, subject to approval of TAI Office. The current membership will be valid till 31st March 2023 and thereafter individuals can renew their membership from 1st April 2023.
- Any person or group of persons associated with any toy related business can be a member
- Annual subscription of these members will be collected only digitally
- GST Registration is mandatory, where ever applicable
- These members will have no rights & privileges as Primary/Patron or Life Members
- They will have restricted powers and no voting rights and cannot be a Candidate, Nominator or Proposer for the Governing Body
- Dissemination of information from the Association will be only through digital platforms
- The Toy Association of India holds the power to recall their membership at any point of time
- Existing members (Primary/Patron/Life) cannot use this channel.
Single contact for this will be Ms. Gurpreet at the TAI Office (9711409080 WhatsApp)