How can you become a member:
- The membership of the Association is open to all individuals, firms, companies or other business organizations engaged in the “Toy Industry & Trade” of all types of Toys, Games, Dolls, Educational Aids, Playthings, called “Toys” and allied items including Raw Materials, Semi-finished items used in the Industry. These may also include any Regional Associations who are engaged in the upliftment of the “Toy Industry & Trade” in any part of the Country.
- Admission as a member will be available for individual persons subject to attainment of the age of 21 Years and will be without discrimination of gender, religion, cast, color or creed.
- Membership of the Association shall subject to the approval of the Governing Body of the Association whose decision shall be final. Each application for ordinary membership shall be signed by any two Governing Body Members.
- Membership to the Association will be limited to Indian Citizens and/or Companies/Firms registered under Indian Laws.
- Membership/Subscription charges:
- Ordinary membership:Annual Susbcription for Ordinary member is Rs.5000/- .
- Patron membership:The Patron Member will be required to pay Rs.30,000/- at the time of membership and can become member for 10 years.
- Life membership:The Life Member will be required to pay Rs.1,00,000/- at the time of membership and can become member for Life.
NOTE: GST will be extra in all cases at applicable rates.
The Toy Association of India
Account No: 1192750987 Bank Name: Central bank of India
IFSC Code: CBIN0280307 MICR Code: 110016025
Branch: -2e/28, Atma Ram Mansion, Ram Tirath Nagar, New Delhi-110055
The Association offers the following benefits to its members:
- As a link between the industry and the Government, the association projects the industry problems to the Government and provide feedback and communication to its members.
- Circulates information/ enquires related to the issues prevailing in the industry.
- Invites members to participate in the Toy Biz International, South Asia's Largest Show of Toys and Games held annually.
- Undertake capacity building and awareness program for the benefit of members.
- Provides assistance for participation in any activities under MDA/ MAI schemes of the Government.
- Participate in Indian Pavilion of the International Toy Fairs held at Nurnberg and Hong Kong in association with SGEPC.
- Participate as Indian Delegation organized by the association to such fairs .
- Obtain overseas business enquires and other related information for capacity building and competitiveness in national and International Market.